Thursday, June 28, 2012

DIY Project: Wine and Cheese Anyone?


So my friend Anabel and I had a wine and cheese catch up/gossip session the other night. Well it inspired a DIY project.  The cheese, grapes, and crackers were served on this platter


Well needless to say that is not my style. Therefore I decided I needed to make a tray or platter that is more acceptable for the next time. So cue the DIY Project: Chalkboard Cutting Board! Here is the bland old cutting board that I bought for this project:

Boring I know. All I needed was a little chalkboard spray paint and some colored chalk and of course eventually cheese and crackers. Well after about two hours in the backyard spraying painting this cutting board in this ridiculous Mississippi heat I mean come on 102 degrees and it is ONLY June. Here is the finished project:


Please excuse my handwriting it is not very cute here I know. Well anyway I am so in love with it and cannot wait to use it! This means another girls night gossip/catch session very soon! I mean any reason to drink wine with friends and gossip is a GREAT reason to me!



Lots of Love,

Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment