Saturday, June 30, 2012

London


Cheerio! Well despite what everyone thinks British people really never say this. Actually Americans have a very skewed stereotype of how British people look and act. I say this because during my ten day trip there in May I didn’t see people with bad teeth like we picture them looking. I guess Americans have Austin Powers (Mike Myers) to thank for that stereotype. Anyway, the trip was great especially since it wasn’t cold and didn’t rain at all! That is very rare for it not to rain over there. I figured I would just share my trip with everyone through pictures! Enjoy!
Parliament/Big Ben
London Tower Bridge
Guards Changing
Us at Trafalgar Square
London Eye at night
St. Paul’s Cathedral
On top of St. Paul’s
2012 Olympic Figure
2012 Olympic Venues
Big Ben from Hyde Park


Coach Taxi
Greenwich


2012 Olympic Countdown Clock
Lots of Love,   Natalie

















No comments:

Post a Comment