Monday, July 15, 2013

DIY Golden Dot Mugs

Golden Dot Mugs:
I have seen golden dot dinnerware a lot recently. I figured it shouldn't be too hard to replicate. When I saw that you can write or draw on ceramic dishes with sharpie and then bake them I knew it was time to try. I saw these chic mugs on Pinterest:
This past weekend I went to goodwill to buy plain white mugs for cheap. I decided I didn't want to spend to much on the mugs just in case I messed them up. I bought two gold sharpies and got started right away. I free handed my circles and preheated my oven to 350 degrees.
Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes. After, let them cool in the oven. Now, you have some fun mugs. This mugs just seem to make getting up a little easy because they are so cheery. Happy Monday!
 
 
Lots of Love,  Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment